Friday, November 11, 2011

feeling of lonliness...maybe

Husband is out with friends tonight and I'm home with my daughter and my landlord who I just don't want to be around. I can literally smell the alcohol reeking off of him.  And I'm just feeling really lonely and down tonight.  I need to get out of the house and do some holiday shopping but I just don't have the money for that and I'm so scared that I won't be able to provide my daughter with a Christmas this year because we're so much in debt.  I hate this feeling that I would be failing her and I just don't what to do.  Sorry for the oh pity me but I just don't know what else to do but rant.

1 comment:

  1. This is a tough season for those of us who are economically deprived. I sympathize with you. I'm sure you will make your daughter's Christmas with whatever little you are able to do. Love is most important.
    Ugh on the landlord.

    ReplyDelete