Saturday, September 22, 2012

I went in Tuesday to get blood drawn and an MRI. Blood to see if I have diabetes which is a certain thing I am sure, MRI to see why I have migraines and have lost eyesight in one eye. Still no word on the results which I would just hurry up and come in. I know these tests take a while but I wish I could just know what to do to fix all the health problems I am having. Mostly I just want to stop being so damn tired all the time. On a wonderful note, The first day of FALL is today!! Albeit a bit hot but hey fall is here yea boi! Pumpkins and falling leaves. Corn Mazes and Halloween. All the beautiful things that make Fall my favorite season. I am baking a pumpkin pie today to celebrate. I would love to hear from all you wonderful people on what Fall means for you. If it is not your favorite season then what is and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment