Saturday, November 10, 2012

Back on Track, Right in time for Holidays

Okay so I am back on track with exercising today and still maintaing my diet which is going to be hard in about 12 days. I know most people who are on diets are going to try to eat sparse on Thanksgiving but I am telling you right now that is not going to be me. I am going to stuff my face and enjoy and deal with the consequences later, to me Holidays are meant to be enjoyed with family and that means eating tons of food with them on Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving I will decorate for Christmas and I am trying my hardest to wait! Bug is excited of course because she knows she will be a big help for decorating the tree.  I just love the feel the Holidays give as well because it feels as though no matter what, everything will be okay. And looking at that face in the picture, how can it not be believed that happiness will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment