Friday, November 9, 2012

Back on Track tomorrow

With the exercising and school because after I pinched the muscle in my arm I got sick. Have been sick since. Now I just have a really sore throat and I can exercise through that. I have been keeping up with the healthier eating and I think that is because I am craving healthier things lately. I don't why. My main thoughts lately are how I am going to make 2013 my year to succeed. I want to be able to financially aid my family by having a job but even during seasonal hours I still can't get one. I need to figure something I can do from home because I have no idea when I will be allowed to drive if ever because of my vision. The daycare thing has dwindled seriously and it is even hard to find work with that. So after Thanksgiving and before I have to rush for Christmas I need to seriously sit down and figure out what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment