Thursday, December 5, 2013

Things for Sarah to know.

1. Mommy tells you to not run and not play on the stairs because I care for your safety, not to ruin your fun.

2. I force you to eat the food I give you and not cave in to your desires because it sucks if you are older and a picky eater.

3. We keep a regular bedtime because frankly I can not handle you getting up before 7 and before my coffee.

4. You are the boss of your body and can tell people no. I hold the right to put you in time out when you sass me.

5. Along with the above rule I still have the right to tell you what you can and can not wear while you live under my roof.

6. You can not eat stuff off the ground because germs will attack you and make you sick.

7.  Trust me, one day you will appreciate me.

8. Sorry love but my life does not revolve around you. I aim to raise you to be a good person and to hopefully benefit the world but the universe does not revolve around you.

9. You will have a job as soon as you are of legal age. Deal with it.

10. I love you so much and that will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment