1. You need to loose weight, You're fat and not pretty.
2. You know, your husband would be so much better without you
3. How dare you try to be happy. You're a horrible wife and your an even worse mom. I mean come on you yelled at your daughter because she talked back. All kids talk back you know that. How could you speak to her like that. Your despicable.
4. Your useless. You just sit home with your kid. You don't work all you do is use of your husband's resources. He would be better without you.
5. Why are you even looking at Pinterest, you can't do anything. Why are dreaming of a house. You're not going to get one.
These are thought that go through my head every day. I won't get started on the thoughts that pop up when I think about our lost child in March. Or the constant guilt, anxiety, anger, and other emotions I feel on a consistent basis. It really is no surprise that I was suicidal as a teen. I am not telling you this to gain sympathy. I am telling you because it helps me. It helps to get it out. It helps for you to know that I am messed up but I am still trying. I am still fighting to survive for the sake of myself and my daughter.
Also know that depression does not make me a bad person or bad mother or bad wife. I feel like it does but it doesn't. It makes me feel like I will become my biological mother. I could never do that to my daughter. I am at war with myself. But also know that it makes me more sympathetic to others pain. Especially of the mental pain variety.
If you ever need anyone to vent to even it is about something that you think makes you a horrible person, I will listen. I will encourage you. I will be there for you.