Thursday, October 25, 2012

30 Day Shred Day 2

Day 2: Decided to do this when I got out of bed and before I showered and ate. I think I am going to stick to that because I feel more determined in the morning instead of when I am going to bed. I am working more on my eating habits today but again it will have to be tweaked for tomorrow because I slept in today and am eating brunch instead of breakfast. What I need to do is get up earlier and get the excercise out of the way before Sarah gets up. I will work that kink out tomorrow morning by setting an alarm.  Already on the second day I know that this is doing good for me because my muscles are sore from being used but not in a painful way. I feel much better from doing it as well so keeping up with sister is also keeping me motivated.  She is keeping up with the two times a day which props for her but I don't see myself doing that anytime soon. Well anyways my breakfast is smelling delicious so cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment