Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Summary: I decided to do this because my sister started it yesterday so she could feel good in her marine corp ball gown. Now in no way is she fat, she is quite gorgeous. I am doing this with her as a way to prove to myself that I can and also so we each have a partner to kick our butts when we think about stopping. Mind you her diet plan is a lot stricter than mine as I plan to stuck to 3 meals of decent food and my snacks will at times include gummy bears. So I will record on here my progress.


Day 1: Level 1: watched my food intake and trust me it was so hard to cut down on snacks. Started Level 1 today, had to definitely take a shower after as you will sweat. My starting weight and current size will be in the pictures. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment