Monday, October 15, 2012

Reflection

Yesterday was a very bad day for me emotionally. I do not know why but every little thing that is bothering me from the past few months just came crashing down on me and I could not handle it very well. Honestly I think I'm falling back into depression because the signs are there. Right now the way I am handling it is trying my best to seperate myself from my family for a few minutes so I do not lash out at them. It is not working very well since we live in an apartment and I can't drive so seperation is hard to achieve. Today I am sitting here trying to sort through all my thoughts and my feelings during different situations.  It will take way more than today but I hope I get a start now.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you good vibes and hoping you pull through unscathed. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete