Monday, July 29, 2013

Update and mess

I keep saying I will stay up with this blog and I never do because I get discouraged or something happens. What with recent changes and my depression taking over for a while it has been hard to keep up with anything. As always the only thing I can do is try. In the last few months I have lost my Grandmother and my nephew. My Grandmother had raised me until the age of 9. My nephew had not been born yet. My sister, Victoria, had found out that there was no heartbeat when she went in for bleeding. She was at 6 months and they had to induce labor. Turns out it was a cord accident which is disturbingly common. This is her third loss through pregnancy. This had happened 12 days after the loss of our grandmother so overall a terrible experience. Then my depression, which is a constant battle, gained control because I did not know how to deal with my Grandmother's passing. I failed two classes as a result. Thankfully I am now on track again. Retaking the classes and working on my degree for Interior Design. Made the necessary changes in friendships because that situation showed me who my true friends were. My husband and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary on July 25 and my daughter will hopefully be starting school this year. Overall my blessings are abundant and depression is at bay right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment