Friday, April 18, 2014

Name something you lost or gave away that can never be replaced.

Since it says something I am going to stick the thing in that word.

I was seventeen and struggling against my mentally abusive adoptive mother and working on getting back into the foster care system. I had actually been trying to do that for a few years but finally successful because she found out she would not have to give up the monthly money she received for 'caring' for me. So I moved out as fast as I could and could not immediately take all of my possessions. Among those left behind were all of my writings. I had written so many stories or other items and wanted them back so much. She later claimed that she had burned them because they were devil writing. Fantasy was apparently evil but so were many things I was accused of having done to ruin her life. Anyhow those writings could never be replaced because though I remember the basics of some I can never repeat the stories how they were forming then. A lot of them I don't even remember. It is sad but it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment