Saturday, April 19, 2014

What 5 websites do you visit often and why?

1. Facebook
2. Tumblr
3. Pinterest
4. Houzz
5. Pandora

Facebook I keep open at all times so I don't miss messages since my phone is pretty horrible. Plus I have a bad need to know what is going on at all times. Tumblr because it is a mindless blog of all my favorite things. I can go on there and waste time and relax. Quite fun and I recommend it for everyone since it has almost everything. Pinterest was made for people like me. People who are obsessed with organization, crafts, cooking/baking, and etc. Houzz is an Interior Design site that lets you save any room and it is wonderful to have access to so many beautiful ideas and to be able to save them for later ideas. Pandora is a music site and a regular staple as I like to have music on almost constantly. Helps me concentrate and also drowns the noise of the children a little bit.

These are the sites I visit the most aside from my school site. I would love to know which ones you visit the most and why? You never know, I or you could find a new favorite site.

No comments:

Post a Comment