Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thoughts on my story

The (in)RL conference recently ended and the theme was to tell our story. The problem with that is mine is still unclear. I do not know where the Lord is leading me. With my history there are so very many paths I could take. I could help children who have been abused in any of the three ways. I could talk about drug addiction or suicide or depression or OCD. I could talk about marriage, about how God gave me a man who has stood by me for 12 years and through me growing up after I decided being my biological mother was not such a good idea. I have so much in my history that I am so very afraid of being found out or being rejected for. God gave me this life for a reason though. He gave me the lessons I have learned and the ones I will learn. There is work for me in the future and I know it will come according to His plan. I just don't know what story to tell now.

No comments:

Post a Comment