Saturday, November 16, 2013

21 Days of Faith: Day 2

21 Days of Faith is a challenge I am taking to strengthen my faith in the Lord.

For we walk by faith, not by sight. - 2 Corinthians 5:7

Write a prayer from your heart and confess any sin and ask God to forgive and help you turn your sin.

                              Dear Lord, please forgive me for my sin of willful disobedience. Also of my doubt in you by believing that I am not worthy to be saved and thinking that I should just give up on myself. I have allowed sinful things into my mind and for them to take root in my heart. I am struggling with handing these things over to you and trusting that you can help me. Lord I beg for your help and your love and understanding. Please help me to step away and know what I am doing. Fill me with your will and your grace instead of my own will which is hurtful and sinful. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment