Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Change: Day 2

Taking up a challenge to improve myself.

Blessed are those who act justly, who always do what is right. -Psalm 106:3

Apparently for my two challenges today I am getting a clear sign that I am not doing something right. I knew that and I knew that I was being sinful and that I should stop. I have no idea why I kept at it and I know I still have the urge. In the last few days I have acted in a despicable way and that must end. In order to make sure I act right I must be held accountable. To look at my thoughts and actions and see how they affect others around me and how I can ruin the best things in my life. I need to constantly think of how I affect others that I love. This is going to be a short post because right now I just want to go crawl in a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment